Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Picks #1: Stila Sheer Pressed Powder

From time to time I'm going to tell you about my personal favorite beauty products, fragrances, etc. Here's the first one:

STILA SHEER PRESSED POWDER


This is definitely the best powder that I have ever tried. It's not too sheer and provides just the right amount of coverage. You don't have to scrape it out of the compact (like some cheaper powders) and it makes your face feel super smooth and soft. I even brush it onto my roots if they're looking a little oily. Use a big fluffy powder brush to apply.

This wonderful product comes in fair, light, medium and dark, so there's a shade for every face. $28 may seem a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it for this product, which is not only high quality but long-lasting too. Get yours at http://www.stilacosmetics.com/ or your local Ulta or Sephora.

No comments:

 

hit tracker