Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Style A to Zoe

In addition to regularly posting my fashion and beauty picks, I am also going to post style tips influenced by celebrity stylist (and my personal role model) Rachel Zoe and her book, Style A to Zoe. I highly recommend adding this book to your library, whether you are interested in the fashion industry or not. Everyone could use some helpful tips!
Order yours at http://www.amazon.com/styleatozoe or pick it up at your local Books-A-Million.
















The first of these tips is a suggestion of a handful of things to make your life a little more glamorous:



red lipstick
(Consult a makeup artist at a department store counter to find your perfect shade. Bold lipstick can easily go wrong.)



black eyeliner
(don't forget mascara!)








fabulous high heels



a faux fur shrug
(These can get pricey, but it's not impossible to find one at a thrift shop.)


&


a metallic clutch

(Clutch-n. a woman's small purse that can be carried in the hand and usually has no handle or strap.)


Stay tuned for more tips!

2 comments:

Blessed Blissful Blonde said...

I noticed that under black eyeliner you mentioned don't forget your mascara. Thank you!!!! I absolutely hate when someone has on entirely too much eyeliner with not a bit of mascara. The two go hand-in-hand. I'm just glad someone else has noticed.

Brittany Haun said...

Thank you for reading and commenting my blog! I know, black eyeliner without mascara just looks unfinished.

 

hit tracker