Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Picks #4: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Any makeup pro will tell you, you need primer in your life. Apply it after moisturizer/before foundation to fill in lines and pores and create a smooth canvas. The one and only primer I've ever used and ever needed is PHOTO FINISH, by SMASHBOX.
I use the light formula since I have acne-prone skin, but they also make bronzing and color correcting formulas for every other skin need.











This stuff makes your skin feel like velvet and keeps your makeup from sliding all over your face. $36 may seem a little steep, but 1 oz. will last you well over a month and the quality of the product alone is worth it.

Smashbox also makes an amazing lip/lid primer duo. My lipstick and eyeshadow lasts for HOURS with this stuff! I highly recommend you add both of these products to your daily beauty regime!
Find them at Ulta, Sephora, or http://smashbox.com/.

No comments:

 

hit tracker