Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretty Kitty

I realize this is old news, but better late than never, right?

I thought I was pumped about the M.A.C/Fafi collection...
I thought I was stoked about the M.A.C/Heatherette collection...

but NOTHING is more exciting than M.A.C + Hello Kitty!!
Well, at least for me, anyways...


That's right, it's been in stores for a couple weeks now. The collection is packaged in glossy black, and Kitty is looking very mod instead of her usual colorful self. There are two lines, Mild and Wild, to appeal to every kitten. Lots of pink (of course) and a bit of blue show up in glitter, lip gloss, powders and shadows. Get it before it's gone!


I must have this brush kit!

& I am dying to get my paws on that white nail polish! Or get some white polish on my paws rather, haha.



Watch the ADORABLE promo video at http://maccosmetics.com/!

No comments:

 

hit tracker