Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Fingers

Let's talk nails!
I recently got a manicure with my mom. I have only gotten fake nails a few times before, for the odd formal dance, but this time my dear mother insisted that I do something different. So I went a little crazy and got...
these!
If you can't tell, the tips are neon pink with black & white zebra stripes and silver glitter. Very different from my usual short black, gray, navy or purple nails!

They're my shout out to http://missbehavemag.com/, which does a feature on wacky manis. Check out the pics!



A trend in nail color that's been cropping up is minty green. You could see it on the runway at Chanel's most recent show.



Peppermint Patty, the polish from M.A.C's spring line Sugarsweet, is already sold out-and it just debuted yesterday!

Hopefully you can still find some in stores!

No comments:

 

hit tracker